What You Can Do
Our mission is the conservation of natural resources through education and management of all aspects of solid and hazardous waste, recycling, and overuse of resources.
What You Can Do
1) Become a Member! Annual membership dues are just $15 for an individual/household.
Business memberships are as follows: $25 for non-profit; $50 for businesses with up to 5 employees; $150 for businesses with 6-19 employees; and $250 for businesses with 20 or more employees.
2) VOLUNTEER!!! Please call or email our office and offer to volunteer at any of our events.
3) Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor program. See link for printable letter and more details:http://www.krogerneighbortoneighbor.com/pdf/10000083562.pdf
Basically: print out form, take it to your neighborhood Kroger, have them link Environmental Co-op to their Kroger Plus Card (via the barcode found at the bottom of the link above), and then use the card each you shop and a percentage of certain items bought will be donated to our organization.
4) Goodsearch and Goodshop: By simply searching and shopping online, you can help generate funds to continue bringing environmental programs to your community through the Environmental Co-op.
Just download the GoodSearch – Environmental Co Op toolbar at http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/environmental-co-op.
Each time you search the web with GoodSearch's Yahoo-powered search engine, about a penny will go to the organization. Also, every time you shop online at 1,000 participating stores including Amazon, eBay, Target, Apple, Staples, Expedia, etc., a percentage (typically 30%) of your purchase will be donated for free! The site also has thousands of money-saving coupons!
5) Donate directly to the Co-op online (use donation button below), by mail, or in-person. Our contact info is located below (at the bottom of each page). As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible!
6) Make a donation online through Dallas Ft. Worth's WFAA website. Visit www.wfaa.com. Select community. Next Select Project Green. Sign up and then locate Environmental Co-op as your charity and make a donation.
Working together, we can build a stronger, more sustainable, and more beautiful community and way of living.
Membership is open to individuals and businesses who have an interest in improving the environment in Kaufman County and supporting the Co-op.READ MORE